Find current part-time, full-time, internship, and seasonal opportunities posted weekly on the Career Center bulletin boards outside B220 and throughout campus or login to #RECRUITARAVEN and search for jobs and upload your resume for employers to view.
RACC Work-Study & Career Opportunity Listings
- Work-study is a financial aid program for eligible students. RACC students can work up to 15 hours per week and receive a paycheck from RACC. Learn more about the work-study program.
- Career Opportunities at RACC - (part-time and full-time positions)
Job Search Websites
- College Recruiter - Search for internships and entry level jobs.
- JobGateway - JobGateway is the state's premier job search information initiative.
- LinkedIn Internship Search Tool - LinkedIn Internships use the power of LinkedIn to take the first step in your professional career with the internship finder.
- LinkedIn Job Search Engine - Leverage the world's largest professional network to connect with opportunity.
- LinkedIn ProFinder - ProFinder helps you hire top local freelancers.
- LinkedIn Salary Search Tool - Discover your earning potential.
- O*NET Online
- Pennsylvania CareerLink® Berks County - Berks County
- Pennsylvania CareerLink® - Pennsylvania State
- Reading Eagle
- ZipRecruiter - Helping People Find Great Jobs, and Helping Employers Build Great Companies
- USAJobs - The official job site of the U.S. Federal Government.
- FedsHIREVets - This website is a critical component of the Federal Government's strategy for the recruitment and employment of Veterans.
- OPM - OPM works in several broad categories to recruit, retain and honor a world-class workforce for the American people.
- SCSC - State Civil Service Commission