RACC Spring Job Fair 2020
Are you seeking employment or are you ready for a career change? This may be the best opportunity for you to meet with a large number of employers representing a variety of businesses in our area. You can “corner the job market” in one afternoon at one location. There will be 50+ employers present.
Dress for interviewing and bring copies of your resume to share with employers. If you need to make a resume, please visit the Career Center at B-220.
When: Tuesday, April 7 from 11:00AM - 2:30PM
Where: Schmidt Training & Technology Center, Lobby and Rooms T-118 - T-121
Find current part-time, full-time, internship, and seasonal opportunities posted weekly on the Career Center bulletin boards outside B220 and throughout campus or login to #RECRUITARAVEN and search for jobs and upload your resume for employers to view.
Work-study is a financial aid program for eligible students. RACC students can work up to 15 hours per week and receive a paycheck from RACC. Learn more about the work-study program.
Job Search Websites
- College Recruiter - Search for internships and entry level jobs.
- JobGateway - JobGateway is the state's premier job search information initiative.
- LinkedIn Internship Search Tool - LinkedIn Internships use the power of LinkedIn to take the first step in your professional career with the internship finder.
- LinkedIn Job Search Engine - Leverage the world's largest professional network to connect with opportunity.
- LinkedIn ProFinder - ProFinder helps you hire top local freelancers.
- LinkedIn Salary Search Tool - Discover your earning potential.
- Pennsylvania CareerLink® Berks County - Berks County
- Pennsylvania CareerLink® - Pennsylvania State
- Reading Eagle
- ZipRecruiter - Helping People Find Great Jobs, and Helping Employers Build Great Companies
- USAJobs - The official job site of the U.S. Federal Government.
- FedsHIREVets - This website is a critical component of the Federal Government's strategy for the recruitment and employment of Veterans.
- OPM - OPM works in several broad categories to recruit, retain and honor a world-class workforce for the American people.
- SCSC - State Civil Service Commission