Job Fair Fall 2019
Are you seeking employment or are you ready for a career change? This may be the best opportunity for you to meet with a large number of employers representing a variety of businesses in our area. You can “corner the job market” in one afternoon at one location. There will be 91 employers present.
Dress for interviewing and bring copies of your resume to share with employers. If you need to make a resume, please visit the Career Center at B-220.
When: Monday, October 28, 2019 Noon to 5:00 PM
Where: Crowne Plaza,1741 Papermill Road, Wyomissing, PA
Transportation has been provided from RACC to the Crowne Plaza Hotel! Meet at the Berks Hall front entrance to bus students to and from the Fair. Pick up 12:55 and 1:55.
Find current part-time, full-time, internship, and seasonal opportunities posted weekly on the Career Center bulletin boards outside B220 and throughout campus or login to #RECRUITARAVEN and search for jobs and upload your resume for employers to view.
Work-study is a financial aid program for eligible students. RACC students can work up to 15 hours per week and receive a paycheck from RACC. Learn more about the work-study program.
Job Search Websites
- College Recruiter - Search for internships and entry level jobs.
- JobGateway - JobGateway is the state's premier job search information initiative.
- LinkedIn Internship Search Tool - LinkedIn Internships use the power of LinkedIn to take the first step in your professional career with the internship finder.
- LinkedIn Job Search Engine - Leverage the world's largest professional network to connect with opportunity.
- LinkedIn ProFinder - ProFinder helps you hire top local freelancers.
- LinkedIn Salary Search Tool - Discover your earning potential.
- Pennsylvania CareerLink® Berks County - Berks County
- Pennsylvania CareerLink® - Pennsylvania State
- Reading Eagle
- ZipRecruiter - Helping People Find Great Jobs, and Helping Employers Build Great Companies
- USAJobs - The official job site of the U.S. Federal Government.
- FedsHIREVets - This website is a critical component of the Federal Government's strategy for the recruitment and employment of Veterans.
- OPM - OPM works in several broad categories to recruit, retain and honor a world-class workforce for the American people.
- SCSC - State Civil Service Commission