One of the keys to a successful transfer is selecting the college or university to which you want to transfer. Once you've selected your transfer school, a RACC advisor will be able to help you identify and plan an appropriate academic program.
RACC has transfer agreements with numerous institutions to facilitate a smooth transition. Some of these agreements apply all to all students while others may require that you complete a specific program or maintain a certain GPA at RACC before you transfer. When considering which school you might like to transfer to, you should ask yourself questions like:
- Does the school offer the program of study that interests me?
- Is the program of study academically sound and current?
- Are the costs of the school reasonable relative to my current and projected income?
- Does the school offer services and campus activities important to me as a student and college community member?
- Does the location of the school suit my needs?
For more information, you can visit our Transfer Center in Berks Hall, Room 209, or contact Jane Dietrich.