Admissions and Registration for Non-Degree Students
If you want to take courses at RACC for purposes other than earning credits toward a degree, you are a Non-Degree student.
Follow these simple steps to apply and register:
- Complete the admissions application. There is no fee to apply to the college.
- Review our course offerings.
- Complete the Guest/Non-Degree Registration Form. If you need help selecting classes or assistance with the registration form, contact Admissions at 610-607-6245 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your registration form, we will register you for your requested courses. A copy of your schedule will be sent to the email address provided on your application.
- Log in to the MyRACC portal to access your RACC email, Canvas and Self-Service accounts. Check your email for a Welcome letter that will include your log in credentials for the MyRACC portal. Check out this Get Connected Guide.
- Pay tuition and fees by the tuition due dates.
- Obtain your student photo ID and parking tag from the campus security office in the lobby of Weitz Hall (Campus Map).
- Purchase books at the Campus Bookstore.
- Attend class and Welcome to RACC!
Have you attended RACC as a student or guest in the past?
Please follow these steps to enroll.
Graduated from RACC and returning as a guest student?
- Submit a new application, select a new major and follow the enrollment steps above.
Guest student who attended RACC within the past year?
* If you need to update your contact information, please contact the Records Office at 610-607-6243 or email email@example.com