If you believe that you or anyone else is in immediate danger, call 911 or RACC Security (SGI) at extension 6291 immediately. Referrals are reviewed during normal business hours and are not monitored after hours, on weekends, or during official College holidays. While referrals from this form are reviewed by a variety of campus partners working to assist students and employees, the form is NOT designed for emergency response situations.
Before you submit a report, select the appropriate type of report to submit.
Care & Concern or Threatening Behavior Incident Report
Use this form to report your caring concerns about a student. Kinds of concerns to report include, but are not limited to, concerns about a student because he or she has reported being depressed, has exhibited emotional distress, is very angry, anxious, hostile, etc. Maybe the student has a medical issue, is homeless, has no food, is more withdrawn or suicidal, etc. Additionally, threats, whether written, spoken, or drawn, and whether direct or indirect, should be reported here.
Student Conduct Incident Report
Use this form to report alleged violations of the Student Code of Conduct. Kinds of incidents to report include, but are not limited to, abuse, assault, disorderly conduct, disruption of the learning environment, alcohol/drugs, intoxication, theft, vandalism, weapons, etc.
Title IX Related Concerns Incident Report
If you are a RACC student, staff or faculty member, or a visitor to our campus, and believe that you have been subjected to, or witnessed, sex discrimination under Title IX, including sexual harassment and/or assault, or wish to file a complaint under Title IX, please use our online reporting form below.
What happens to a report after it is submitted
- The report immediately enters a secure database
- An automated notification is sent to the Behavioral Intervention Team for follow up
- The reporter may be contacted for further information
- The reporter may meet with the student and witnesses
Potential Outcomes of Reports
The team may:
- Recommend no action, pending further observation
- Assist faculty or staff in developing a plan of action
- Refer student to existing on-campus support resources
- Refer student to appropriate community resources
- Make recommendations consistent with college policies and procedures
- Impose sanctions ranging from a warning to expulsion