|Monday - Thursday||8:00AM - 9:00PM|
|Friday||9:00AM - 4:00PM|
|Saturday - Sunday||CLOSED|
|Christmas Holiday - Semester Break|
|Dec. 13 - 22||9:00AM - 4:00PM|
|Dec. 23 - Jan. 2||CLOSED|
|Jan. 3 - 16 (Mon-Thurs)||9:00AM - 4:00PM|
|Friday, Saturday, Sunday CLOSED (Use the Library)|
|Spring Semester Starts Tues., January 18, 2022|
Computer labs in Weitz Hall and Berks Hall are available for current RACC students only. Students are required to display their RACC ID card in the card holders provided on top of the monitors at all times when using the computer labs. Times are subject to change.
Computer Lab Rules
- No food or drinks are permitted in the computer labs.
- No children are allowed in the computer labs.
- Please see the lab assistant when encountering any type of PC or printer problem. Do not continue to send the print job if your document does not print. Seek help!
- Check the schedule for classroom meeting times. Students will not be permitted in the classroom during scheduled classes.
- Please clean up your area after working.
- Please answer cell phones outside of the computer lab.
All ZOOM Room Labs are Closed
Math Learning Center
The Math Learning Center is located in Berks Hall Room 506.
Weitz Hall Computer Lab Assistant
610-372-4721 ext. 5022