FALL DEADLINE OF OCT 8, 2021 HAS PASSED.
New students to RACC's Dual Enrollment Program need to complete a Dual Enrollment Online Application.
Returning students do not need to apply to the college again.
New and returning dual enrollment students need to register for courses for the current academic year or semester.
Twin Valley, Exeter and Conrad Weiser students follow a block schedule. Those students should only register for year-long or fall courses by Oct. 8th. You will register in January for spring semester. The fall deadline has passed.
- Please contact your School Counseling Office for further DE registration information.
- Obtain Dual Enrollment paper applications at the school counseling office or with your dual enrollment teachers. Return completed applications to the high school counseling office.
- Antietam Area Jr./Sr. High School
- Berks Catholic High School
- Blue Mountain Academy
- Brandywine Heights High School
- Conrad Weiser High School
- Daniel Boone High School
- Exeter High School
- Fleetwood Area High School
- Governor Mifflin High School
- Hamburg Area High School
- Kutztown Area High School
- Muhlenberg High School
- Oley Valley High School
- Schuylkill Valley High School
- Tulpehocken High School
- Twin Valley High School
- Wilson Jr./Sr. High School
RACC will send a bill directly to your home address.
Pay your bill through RACC's Cashier's Office, Berks Hall Room 107, phone 610-607-6235.