Admissions: Degree-Seeking Students
Admissions for Degree-Seeking Students
- Complete the online application.
There is no fee to apply to the college. For assistance with completing the application, call the Welcome Center at 610-607-6224.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid - FAFSA - if you want to apply for financial aid. For help with your FAFSA, please visit the Financial Aid web page.
- For placement assessment, please complete or submit one of the following by email or mail::
- Complete remote placement testing. For more information about these remote testing options, call 610-607-6224 or send an email.
- Unofficial or official high school transcripts (including home school evaluations)
- Unofficial or official college transcripts
- ACT, SAT, or AP exam score reports (downloaded pdf’s are acceptable)
- Enter Self-reported high school transcript information here
- Unofficial or official GED transcript
To request a copy of a transcript, diploma, or letter of verification of high school equivalency, visit DiplomaSender or call 855-313-5799 Monday - Friday 8:30AM - 6:00PM Central Standard Time
- How to get a copy of your transcript or access test scores
Send electronic transcripts/documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
All official documents should be mailed to:
Reading Area Community College
10 South 2nd Street, Box 1706
Reading, PA 19603
- Meet with an academic advisor for course placement and selection. You can schedule an appointment by calling the Advising Center at 610-607-6245 or send an email request to: email@example.com
- Pay your tuition and fees by the tuition due dates.
- Purchase books online at the Campus Bookstore.