You will be considered a degree-seeking student if you are interested in beginning coursework at RACC and eventually earning an associate degree. Some students may have already begun college coursework at another college or university, and others may be starting college for the first time at RACC.
- Complete the online application.
There is no fee to apply to the college. For assistance with completing the application, call the Welcome Center at 610-607-6224.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid - FAFSA - if you want to apply for financial aid. For help with your FAFSA, please visit the Financial Aid web page.
- For placement assessment, please complete or submit ONE of the following by email or mail:
- Complete placement testing. For more information about placement testing options, call 610-607-6224 or send an email.
- Submit unofficial or official college transcripts
- If you graduated from high school or received your GED instead of placement testing you may submit one of the following:
- Official high school transcripts (including home school evaluations)
- Official ACT, SAT, or AP exam score reports
- Official GED transcript. How to get a copy of your GED transcript.
Send electronic transcripts/documents to email@example.com
All official documents should be mailed to:
Reading Area Community College
10 South 2nd Street, Box 1706
Reading, PA 19603
- Log into the MyRACC portal to access your RACC email, Canvas and Self-Service accounts. Check your email for a Welcome letter that will include your log in credentials for the MyRACC portal. Check out this Get Connected Guide and video tutorial.
- Meet with a Connection Coach for course placement and selection. To schedule an in-person, virtual or phone session with a Connection Coach, contact the Student Success Center at 610-607-6245 email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fees by the tuition due dates.
- Purchase books online at the Campus Bookstore.
- Attend class and Welcome to RACC!