|Monday||8AM - 5PM|
|Tuesday||8AM - 6PM|
|Wednesday||8AM - 6PM|
|Thursday||8AM - 5PM|
|Friday||8AM - 5PM|
Drop in Advising hours as posted.
RACC Advisors are here for you: In-Person, Virtually or by Phone!
The Advising Center is your first stop for assistance with academic planning. The Advising Center has both faculty and staff advisors who are here to help you. Whether it is discussing different majors, selecting courses, or plans to transfer, the Advising Center staff can assist you.
The Advising Center is here to help with:
- Reviewing program requirements and planning what courses you need to take
- Registering for courses
- Changing your schedule – dropping or adding a course
- Academic Concerns
- Considering dropping classes – what are my options
- Change of major
How to Connect with an Advisor
- Drop-in Advising (remote or in person)
Monday 9AM - 3PM
Tuesday and Wednesday 9AM - 6PM
Thursday 9AM - 3PM
Friday 10AM - 2PM
In person: Berks Hall 209
Remote: Call 610-607-6245
- Schedule an In Person, Virtual or Phone Appointment with an Advisor
Advising Contact Sheet for New Students
Students that are currently enrolled in courses with a declared academic program are assigned to a faculty academic advisor.
In addition to your faculty advisor, Success Coaches and Staff Advisors are available to provide assistance with registration and academic concerns.
You are strongly encouraged to meet with an advisor before registering for each semester, changing your current schedule (including dropping or withdrawing from classes), or changing your major.
Current students can also self-register through Self-Service
Three easy steps to register.
- PLAN your courses through your Self Service / Student Planning account (see guides below).
- REVIEW your plan with an advisor - It is strongly recommended that you speak with your faculty advisor or a professional advisor in the Advising Center (B-209) to confirm that your selection will keep you on the path for on-time graduation.
- REGISTER for classes.
NOTE: PLANNED courses will appear in yellow. REGISTERED courses appear in GREEN.
If you have problems accessing the site or if you encounter any technical difficulties, please contact the IT Help Desk at email@example.com or stop by Berks Hall 411.
If you have specific questions about what courses to take or require assistance with registration, please visit the Advising Center in Berks Hall 209.
Guides for Self-Service and Student Planning
Student Instructional guides to review program requirements, plan courses and schedules and register for classes.
- The Quick Start student guide to course planning and registration through Self-Service - PDF
- Course planning and registration guide for students - PDF
- Student planning frequently asked questions - PDF