E-books are books in a digital format that are accessed via the Internet. Some of the e-book collections listed below are available only to RACC students, staff, and faculty.
- eBook Collection on Project Muse (RACC only)
- eBook Collection on EBSCOhost (RACC only)
- R2 Library of Health Profession E-Books (RACC Only) - Partially funded by the RACC Gretel E. Summons Endowment in memory of Gretel E. Summons, R.N.
- Gale Virtual Reference Library (RACC only)
- Oxford Reference Library (RACC only)
- Oxford English Dictionary (RACC only)
- Springer E-Books (RACC only) – Springer Research Information (PDF)
- Hoopla (RACC & Reading Public Library card holders)
- Flipster (RACC & Berks County Public Libraries card holders)
- Overdrive E-Books (RACC & Berks County Public Libraries card holders)
- Project Gutenberg (free access for everyone)
- Google Books (free full-text access for books in the public domain)
- Library of Congress Digitized Rare Books & Collections (free access for everyone)