Dual Admissions: Elizabethtown College
Planning to transfer to Elizabethtown College after completing your Associate Degree at RACC? RACC's dual admissions agreement with Elizabethtown College can help you get there! Students can apply for the dual admission program by completing the RACC/Elizabethtown College Application for Dual Admission. Applications can be submitted as early as the student’s senior year of high school.
Benefits of RACC-Elizabethtown College Dual Admissions Agreement for RACC Students/Graduates:
- An official admissions letter from Elizabethtown College during the last semester at RACC.
- Waived tuition charges for two Elizabethtown College courses while student is still full-time at RACC.
- Guided academic pathways from RACC’s associate degree to Elizabethtown’s bachelor’s degree programs.
- Up to 64 credits transfer.
- Merit Scholarships: Dean, Founders, and Presidential Scholarships.
For more information, please visit Elizabethtown College's website.