CPR and Basic Life Support
Reading Area Community College is proud to offer CPR training through the American Heart Association both on-campus and online.
- Life Support for Healthcare Providers
- Life Support Recertification for Healthcare Providers
- Heartsaver First Aid with CPR & AED
- Basic Life Support and Discipline Instructor Course
Online CPR Certification
Follow these simple steps to successful course completion:
- Online cognitive lessons - anytime and anywhere with computer access
- Hands-on skills practice at Reading Area Community College
- Hands-on skills testing at Reading Area Community College
Begin your online CPR training here: www.onlineaha.org
Skills Sessions at RACC
A skills session is the hands-on portion of an American Heart Association online course. It is conducted in person after the student completes the online course. Skills sessions are not included with the purchase of an online course. Students must present their certificate of completion to the American Heart Association instructor for skills evaluation.
Prior to taking the skills test, payment of $50.00 must be made by phone at 610-607-6231 or in person at the Cashier's Office, Berks Hall 107.
Health Care Courses
Courses, workshops and conferences are provided to meet the educational needs of the health care community. Programs deal with a variety of topics such as current trends and issues, clinical updates, safety, legal and ethical issues. Programs are varied and are provided for any individual employed in health care.
How to Register
To register for Health Care courses please contact:
610-372-4721 ext. 6220
Reading Area Community College is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the PA State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.