Send a cover letter, resume, and three (3) professional references, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the job code CT-ANAI in the subject line of your email.
After sending in your documents, please fill out the online Job Applicant Identifier form. RACC is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with government regulations we are required to record numbers of job applicants by sex and ethnic category. We ask that you indicate your race or national origin and sex, but you are not required to provide this information. This information will not be kept with your application and will be used only in accordance with state and federal regulations.
If you are chosen for this position, a background check will be required. Full details regarding the background check are available here.
|Title:||Assistant Nurse Aide Instructor|
|Apply by date:||
Open Until Filled
$30.00 per hour
Flexible schedule as required by the needs of the position. Specific work hours to be agreed upon by the supervisor and employee prior to the onset of employment.
The primary Instructor will ensure that the curriculum is current and accurate. The primary Instructor will teach at least 51% of the total program hours.
- Assists the Primary Instructor in the delivery of the approved curriculum
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Teach 49% or less of the program under the guidance of the Primary Instructor
- Provide remedial assistance to students as needed
- Attends meetings and seminars as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Strives to remain current in professional practice
No Supervisory responsibilities.
The individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Current RN or LPN license without limitations,
- Two years of nursing experience as an RN and/or LPN with at least one-year nursing experience in long-term care
- TTE certificate and CHRI acceptable in accordance with P.L. 169 of 1997
- Approved by the Pennsylvania Department of Education
- Experience working with an accredited program
- Bilingual English\Spanish
Certificate, Licenses, Registration:
- Current Pennsylvania RN or LPN license
- TTE certificate as per PA department of Education
Other Skills, and Abilities:
An equivalent combination of education and/or experience from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved may be considered.
- Knowledge of or ability to learn, follow, and enforce college policies and procedures
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of trends, developments, new technologies affecting nursing and health career programs
- Knowledge of curriculum and program development
- Skill in current technologies and word processing, database, presentation, and spreadsheet software, specifically Microsoft Office applications
- Skill in instructing students from diverse cultures and/or backgrounds
- Ability to work independently while contributing to a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, and to relate to others in a professional, helpful manner
- Ability to effectively identify and resolve problems and to maintain strict confidentiality related to sensitive information
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with a diverse student population.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have the ability to use Internet software, spreadsheet software and word processing software. The individual must be willing and able to learn other software programs that will be required to perform the essential duties.
Able to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Able to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Able to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations.
Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, to sit and to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.