Send a cover letter, resume, and three (3) professional references from previous supervisors, and one (1) professional reference from a colleague, to email@example.com
Please indicate the job code AA-CRMAD in the subject line of your email.
After sending in your documents, please fill out the online Job Applicant Identifier form. RACC is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with government regulations we are required to record numbers of job applicants by sex and ethnic category. We ask that you indicate your race or national origin and sex, but you are not required to provide this information. This information will not be kept with your application and will be used only in accordance with state and federal regulations.
If you are chosen for this position, a background check will be required. Full details regarding the background check are available here.
|Apply by date:||
$60,000 - $75,000 per year
This position is 70% Title V Grant Funds / 30% RACC Operational Funds.
Working hours for this position consist of a 7.5 hour period exclusive of a 1/2 or 1 hour lunch. Specific hours will be assigned at the onset of employment. Note: This position requires evening hours on occasion to perform system updates, etc.
The CRM Administrator is responsible for the development and daily management of the College’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, Target X – Salesforce. This position will be responsible for the overall configuration and functionality of the College’s CRM and will use technical knowledge to provide strategic solutions through software configuration and provide support to users. This position will enthusiastically support College enrollment and retention goals by gathering and analyzing data to support informed decision-making and will collaborate across the college to achieve the team’s goal of continual improvement and impact. Other system responsibilities include consulting with end users to analyze and understand user needs, objectives and desired features, building communication tracks and early alert referrals and providing extensive training to administration, staff and faculty.
Critical Success Factors:
- Implement the Retention Module of Target X including Advisor dashboards, Early Alerts, Faculty referrals and student success scorecards.
- Work collaboratively with campus units and academic divisions to improve processes and maximize utilization of the CRM.
- Monitor system performance and complete CRM system audits.
- Act as trouble shooter and point-person for faculty, staff, and other front-end users.
- Develop training manuals, and user guides and design and deliver on-going, training for administration, faculty, and staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide ownership and leadership of the implementation, utilization and expansion of the College’s CRM – Recruitment and Retention Suite modules. This position will manage the CRM from beginning-to-end, including systems administration, configuration, customizations, end user training and upgrades.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the implementation of the Target X CRM Retention Suite of tools, including Engage, Student Success Dashboards, Cohort Management and communications. Also serve subject matter expert for any related Salesforce or third-party integrations, including Signal Vine, Axiom Elite, and Informatica.
- Map existing business processes into the Retention Suite of tools as listed above, ensuring that each tool is built to support the student’s journey from enrolled to graduation. Map existing data architecture from Ellucian Colleague and other data sources for full Target X implementation.
- Serve as a system administrator for the Target X CRM Retention Suite of tools, and as a subject matter expert for any related Salesforce or third-party integrations, including Signal Vine, Axiom Elite, and Informatica.
- Develop Student Retention scoring tools and formulas to identify high-priority student interventions and develop targeted communications.
- Build queries, dashboards, and reports in Target X and other reporting software to monitor progress towards retention and other strategic goals.
- Work collaboratively with campus units and academic divisions to identify needs, employ best practices in a CRM environment and seek ways to improve processes and maximize utilization.
- Create and maintain system automations and other custom formulas and logic within the Retention Suite, using Salesforce Flow, Source to Master, Apex, and other tools.
- Work with supervisor to effectively measure progress toward goals and objectives, report and assess data, and utilize results for continuous improvement of recruitment and retention initiatives.
- Monitor system performance and complete CRM system audits to ensure the quality of data collected, performing duplication checks and consolidating data as needed.
- Coordinate functional system-related activities including system maintenance, upgrades, functional development and testing, in coordination with Informational Technology staff.
- Develop training manuals, and user guides and design and deliver on-going, training for administration, faculty, and staff on CRM updates and essential functions of the software.
- Act as college liaison between the CRM/Early Alert software company (Target X), data integration company (Axiom), and the College for all technical support, ensuring customer service standards of excellence.
- Act as trouble shooter and point-person for faculty, staff, and other front-end users when they have questions or need to learn how to use additional functionalities of the Target X system.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university.
- At least 2 years’ experience managing a CRM or student information system and creating automated workflows.
- Demonstrated proficiency using conditional logic to build workflows.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business or related field.
- Project management experience with demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects effectively.
- Experience working in a Higher Education environment; Community College experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills and strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working with a Student Information System, Ellucian Colleague preferred.
- Some programming knowledge (e.g. SQL) strongly preferred.
- Knowledge or experience with Salesforce, Target X a strong plus
- Experience implementing new technology and training front end users.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Proven track record of successfully working autonomously as well as team-based tasks and projects
- Strong proven problem-solving skills across multi-disciplinary skill sets and the ability to function in a start-up environment
- Strong ability to effectively prioritize competing requests while keeping lines of communication open and clients satisfied
- Must possess a high level of the following work skills and behaviors: teamwork/cooperation, initiative, customer service, and commitment to continuous professional growth in skills and knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well with people
- Excellent written communication skills especially in the areas of report writing and business correspondence
- Experience building dashboards and writing conditional logic
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Internet skills. Knowledge of Ellucian Colleague or other administrative software a plus. Some programming knowledge (e.g. SQL) strongly preferred. Proficiency in Excel for analysis and reporting (e.g., building and utilizing formulas, pivot table, macros, and external data sources/queries).
Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, to sit and to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.