Send a cover letter, resume, and three (3) professional references, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the job code HP-RESLEC in the subject line of your email.
After sending in your documents, please fill out the online Job Applicant Identifier form. RACC is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with government regulations we are required to record numbers of job applicants by sex and ethnic category. We ask that you indicate your race or national origin and sex, but you are not required to provide this information. This information will not be kept with your application and will be used only in accordance with state and federal regulations.
If you are chosen for this position, a background check will be required. Full details regarding the background check are available here.
|Title:||Lecturing Adjunct Faculty - Respiratory Care Program|
|Apply by date:||
Open Until Filled
$975 per credit hour
Adjunct Faculty as part of our Health Professions Division is needed to lecture in person on-campus on Wednesday mornings for 2022 Spring semester.
Lecture content includes the process of ventilation, gaseous diffusion and transport to the periphery, matching of ventilation and perfusion, and acid base balance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience Required:
- Qualified candidate must hold a valid Registered Respiratory Therapy (RRT) credential and current state license
- Have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience as a Registered Respiratory Therapist with at least two (2) years in clinical respiratory care
- Have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience teaching either as an appointed faculty member in a CoARC-accredited respiratory care program or as a clinical instructor/ preceptor for students of such programs
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Respiratory Care or related healthcare field
- Experience in distance education, i.e. online, hybrid and/or web enhanced courses or willingness to learn and teach in these modes is desirable
- Experience in higher education preferred