Send a cover letter, resume, and three (3) professional references, to email@example.com
Please indicate the job code AA-WDIADJ in the subject line of your email.
After sending in your documents, please fill out the online Job Applicant Identifier form. RACC is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with government regulations we are required to record numbers of job applicants by sex and ethnic category. We ask that you indicate your race or national origin and sex, but you are not required to provide this information. This information will not be kept with your application and will be used only in accordance with state and federal regulations.
A background check is not required for this position.
|Title:||Part-Time (Adjunct) Website Development Instructors|
|Apply by date:||
$810 per credit hour
Reading Area Community College's Business Division is seeking Part-Time (Adjuncts) Website Development Instructors for Fall 2020.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer related field + 3 years’ work experience as a web developer
- Master’s degree in computer related field
- 3 years’ experience teaching/training at the college level
- Demonstrated ability to teach all levels of web site development
- Community college teaching experience
- Experience with multiple teaching modalities such as face-to-face, hybrid and online
- Demonstrated enthusiasm and passion for teaching web site development
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Internet software. In addition, they should be able to learn and utilize a variety of education software packages.
Other Skills and Abilities:
Excellent classroom management and planning skills.
Demonstrated teaching and student coaching skills.
This position is temporarily remote due to COVID-19. Instructors need to be willing and able to teach both onsite and/or remote.