Register today for classes at RACC to make sure you have a schedule that works for you.
Registration for winter, spring and summer classes is now open. Many of our classes are offered both in person, on the main campus, our additional location in Sinking Spring, and online; giving you the choice of whichever you prefer. We offer several sessions, including eight week accelerated terms. Enrollment is on-going with classes starting in December, January, February and March.
Dates and information for upcoming terms
Sessions lasting for 4, 8, 10 and 15 weeks:
- Winterim (4 week accelerated online) December 16 - January 16
- Spring 1 (15 week online and in person) January 21 – May 7
- Spring Bi-Term 1 (8 week accelerated online and at Sinking Spring) January 21 – March 12
- Spring 2 (10 week accelerated online and in person) February 17 – March 7
- Spring Bi-Term 2 (8 week accelerated online and at Sinking Spring) March 16 – May 11
Weekend college is here!
- Apply for Admission
- Take the placement test
- Meet with an academic advisor to select your courses and get registered
- Get started now!
Three easy steps to register:
- Sign into myRACC
- Review your program requirements and determine what courses you need
- Select "Self-Service/WebAdvisor" in the left-hand navigation.
- Select "Advising Summary" in Self-Service
- Your Advising summary will display what courses are completed, in progress, or still needed
- Select your courses and register through Self-Service
Guides for Self-Service and Student Planning
Student Instructional guides to review program requirements, plan courses and schedules and register for classes.
- Quick Start guide to student planning and registration for students - PDF
- Course planning and registration guide for students - PDF
Are you enrolled full-time at another school and looking to stay on track this by getting some general education classes out of the way? We can help you with that, too. Enroll at RACC as a guest student and transfer your credits to your main institution.
That’s it, you're all set!
If unsure of what courses you need, the following resources may help:
If you receive an error message that is preventing registration, please contact the Record’s Office in B107 / 610-607-6243 or the Advising Center in B209 / 610-607-6245.