Register today for classes at RACC to make sure you have a schedule that works for you.
Registration for spring and summer classes is now open. Many of our classes are offered both in person, on the main campus, our additional location in Sinking Spring, and online; giving you the choice of whichever you prefer. We offer several sessions, including eight week accelerated terms. Enrollment is on-going with classes starting in March, May and June.
Dates and information for upcoming terms
Sessions lasting for 5, 8 and 10 weeks:
- Spring Bi-Term 2 (8 week accelerated online and at Sinking Spring) March 16 – May 11
- Summer 1 (5 week accelerated online) May 18 - June 18
- Summer 2 (10 week online and in person) June 8 - August 13
- Summer 3 (8 week online and in person) June 8 - July 30
- Summer 4 (5 week accelerated online) June 22 - July 23
- Fall Main (14 weeks) August 24 - December 10
Weekend college is here!
- Apply for Admission
- Take the placement test
- Meet with an academic advisor to select your courses and get registered
- Get started now!
Easy steps to register:
- Sign into myRACC
- Review your program requirements and determine what courses you need
- Select "Self-Service" in the left-hand navigation
- Select "Student Planning"
- Select "Go to Progress" to display your program requirements
- Select your courses and register through Student Planning
NOTE: PLANNED courses will appear in yellow. REGISTERED courses appear in GREEN.
If you have problems accessing the site or if you encounter any technical difficulties, please contact the IT Help Desk at email@example.com or stop by Berks Hall 411.
If you have specific questions about what courses to take or require assistance with registration, please visit the Advising Center in Berks Hall 209
Guides for Self-Service and Student Planning
Student Instructional guides to review program requirements, plan courses and schedules and register for classes.
- The Quick Start student guide to course planning and registration through Self-Service - PDF
- Course planning and registration guide for students - PDF
- Student planning frequently asked questions - PDF
Are you enrolled full-time at another school and looking to stay on track by getting some general education classes out of the way? We can help you with that, too. Enroll at RACC as a guest student and transfer your credits to your main institution.
That’s it, you're all set!
If unsure of what courses you need, the following resources may help:
If you receive an error message that is preventing registration, please contact the Record’s Office in B107 / 610-607-6243 or the Advising Center in B-209 / 610-607-6245.