ADVISING & RETENTION
Berks Hall Room 209
Advising Center Peer Leader (Work-Study)
15 per week
$10.00 per hour
Advising Center Peer Leaders will be responsible for supporting activities of the Advising Center. Peer Leaders will work collaboratively with the front office staff to provide a welcoming environment and assist with clerical and reception duties. ACPLs will assist students with the basic registration process and refer students to college resources. In addition, Peer Leaders may also assist the advising professionals in planning and presenting workshops, organizing special events and student outreach.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities; however, they will coordinate the workflow of work-study students and provide a mentorship role.
· Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
· Must be friendly and comfortable working in a high volume work area
· Self-starter and able to work unsupervised as needed.
· Ability to keep information confidential
· RACC student
· Minimum GPA of 2.5.
Familiar with Microsoft Office products including Outlook or willing to learn.
· Available to work 8 to (preferably) 15 hours per week.
· Preference given to applicants available to work weekdays 8 am - 2 pm.
(610)372-4721 ext. 5059
Work-Study Job Details