FINANCIAL AID & RECORDS
Berks Hall Room 107
15 per week
The Financial Aid Work-Studies assist students and parents with online financial aid application and student loan MPN and entrance counseling completion. In addition, they assist with imaging and mailings. There is extensive interaction with both students and parents in regards to online services particularly with financial aid entrance interviews and forms entry. 3.0 GPA preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
1. Uphold the provisions of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act when providing all the services rendered by the Records and Financial Aid Office
2. Maintain confidentiality while scanning and filing documents such as tax returns and other personally identifiable documentation
3. Assist students and parents with all financial aid forms data entry with both the state and federal software
4. Conduct professional behavior at all times
5. Learn all forms of electronic transactions such as the use of Datatel, Docstar, PHEAA, FAFSA, MS Word and Excel.
6. Provide other duties as assigned.
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
3.0 GPA preferred
Assistant Director of Financial Aid
(610)372-4721 x. 5111
Work-Study Job Details