New students to RACC’s Dual Enrollment Program need to complete a Dual Enrollment Online Application. Returning students do not need to apply to the college again.
New and returning dual enrollment students need to register for courses for the current academic year or semester.
- Complete the course registration and FERPA waiver forms. These forms are available through your school guidance office, through your dual enrollment teacher, or right on this RACC webpage.
Your school counselor and your parent/guardian will need to sign the course registration form and you will need to sign the FERPA waiver and course registration form.
- If you are using the course registration forms available on RACC’s website, click on your school (below), which is linked to PDF files of your high school’s course offerings and section numbers. Print and complete the course registration form by using the course offering section numbers listed for your high school (below). Hand in the course registration form to your guidance counselor.
Instructions for completing the course registration form are here:
- Antietam Area Jr./Sr. High School
- Berks Catholic High School
- Blue Mountain Academy
- Brandywine Heights High School
- Conrad Weiser High School
- Daniel Boone High School
- Exeter High School
- Fleetwood Area High School
- Governor Mifflin High School
- Hamburg Area High School
- Kutztown Area High School
- Muhlenberg High School
- Oley Valley High School
- Schuylkill Valley High School
- Tulpehocken High School
- Twin Valley High School
- Wilson Jr./Sr. High School
- Obtain signatures before handing into the guidance office.
RACC will send a bill directly to your home address.
Pay your bill through RACC's Cashier's Office, Berks Hall Room 107, phone 610-607-6235.