Become a successful Medical Laboratory Technician.
Your career in medicine starts here! Want to be a vital part of a healthcare team that helps detect, diagnose and treat diseases? Career opportunities await you when you complete RACC's Associate in Applied Science medical laboratory technician degree program.
Employment of medical laboratory technicians is projected to grow 14% from 2016 to 2026, faster than the average for all occupations.
- Behind the scene detectives playing a major role in the diagnosis and treatment of disease
- Vital part of the healthcare team
- Outstanding job placement - Local healthcare agencies seek our graduates for employment!
- Exciting and rewarding career with a pathway for advancement
- Highly qualified, credentialed faculty
- Accredited by the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Science