|Monday and Thursday||9AM - 3PM|
|Tuesday and Wednesday||9AM - 6:30PM|
|Friday||10AM - 2PM|
|Additional times available by appointment|
The Advising Center is your first stop for assistance with academic planning. The Advising Center has both faculty and staff advisors who are here to help you. Whether it is discussing different majors, selecting courses, or plans to transfer, the Advising Center staff can assist you.
Students that are currently enrolled in courses with a declared academic program are assigned to a faculty academic advisor. You are strongly encouraged to meet with an advisor before registering for each semester, changing your current schedule (including dropping or withdrawing from classes), or changing your major. You can find your advisor, their office hours, and their contact information through WebAdvisor.
Three easy steps to register.
- PLAN your courses through your Self Service / Student Planning account (see guides below).
- REVIEW your plan with an advisor - It is strongly recommended that you speak with your faculty advisor or a professional advisor in the Advising Center (B-209) to confirm that your selection will keep you on the path for on-time graduation.
- REGISTER for classes.
NOTE: PLANNED courses will appear in yellow. REGISTERED courses appear in GREEN.
If you have problems accessing the site or if you encounter any technical difficulties, please contact the IT Help Desk at email@example.com or stop by Berks Hall 411.
If you have specific questions about what courses to take or require assistance with registration, please visit the Advising Center in Berks Hall 209.
Guides for Self-Service and Student Planning
Student Instructional guides to review program requirements, plan courses and schedules and register for classes.
- The Quick Start student guide to course planning and registration through Self-Service - PDF
- Course planning and registration guide for students - PDF
- Student planning frequently asked questions - PDF
We know that registering for college for the first time can be overwhelming, so we have designed a 1-step advising and registration process for new students. After you take your placement test and the tests are scored, you can meet with an advisor as a walk-in student during walk-in hours or you can schedule an appointment to finish the registration process.