|Monday - Friday||8AM - 4:30PM|
RACC Advisors are here for you: In-Person, Virtually or by Phone!
The Advising Center is your first stop for assistance with academic planning. The Advising Center has both faculty and staff advisors who are here to help you. Whether it is discussing different majors, selecting courses, or plans to transfer, the Advising Center staff can assist you.
How to Connect with an Advisor
Schedule a Virtual or Phone Appointment with an Advisor
Advising Contact Sheet for Current Students
Virtual Express Advising and Registration
Every Tue. and Wed. 10AM-3PM
Dial in: 646 876 9923
Meeting ID: 974 6066 6251
Virtual and in-person: Fast Track Fridays (July 31 – August 28th)
Every Fri. 9AM-1PM
Dial in: (646) 876-9923
Meeting ID: 970 4553 1154
Schedule appointment or questions
Call 610-607-6245 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In-Person drop-in Advising
Mon. - Fri. 9AM-3PM
Berks Hall B-209
Students that are currently enrolled in courses with a declared academic program are assigned to a faculty academic advisor.
In addition to your faculty advisor, Success Coaches and Staff Advisors are available to provide assistance with registration and academic concerns.
You are strongly encouraged to meet with an advisor before registering for each semester, changing your current schedule (including dropping or withdrawing from classes), or changing your major.
Current students can also self-register through Self-Service
Three easy steps to register.
- PLAN your courses through your Self Service / Student Planning account (see guides below).
- REVIEW your plan with an advisor - It is strongly recommended that you speak with your faculty advisor or a professional advisor in the Advising Center (B-209) to confirm that your selection will keep you on the path for on-time graduation.
- REGISTER for classes.
NOTE: PLANNED courses will appear in yellow. REGISTERED courses appear in GREEN.
If you have problems accessing the site or if you encounter any technical difficulties, please contact the IT Help Desk at email@example.com or stop by Berks Hall 411.
If you have specific questions about what courses to take or require assistance with registration, please visit the Advising Center in Berks Hall 209.
Guides for Self-Service and Student Planning
Student Instructional guides to review program requirements, plan courses and schedules and register for classes.
- The Quick Start student guide to course planning and registration through Self-Service - PDF
- Course planning and registration guide for students - PDF
- Student planning frequently asked questions - PDF