Are you interested in learning about the Drexel Promise and its benefits after completing an Associ
Are you interested in learning about the Drexel Promise and its benefits after completing an Associate Degree at RACC?
Transfer Preview Day will take place on Saturday, March 2 from 1:30pm to 4:00pm. The event is open to any and all students who are interested in learning more about what it is like to transfer to Drexel University.
Attendees will get a closer look at the academic programs offered, information on admissions, financial aid, and the application process. There will be opportunities to meet with current Drexel students and staff during the event and we will be giving tours of campus as well.
This event is specifically for students currently or previously enrolled at a college or university who may be interested in applying to Drexel in the future.
Highly functioning Customer Service teams are viewed by their customers as partners, not simply suppliers.
Highly functioning Customer Service teams are viewed by their customers as partners, not simply suppliers. The ability to effectively represent your company to the customer and the customer to your company is a competitive differentiator that requires skilled and aligned customer service team members.
- Managing dual roles: Representing the customer to your company, and Representing your company to the customer
- Determining Customer Wants vs. Needs
- Balancing a Customer vs. Product Focus
- Interacting with Different Customer Personality Types
- Knowing Your Customer’s Business
- Communicating Effectively: Communication Types, Communication Model, and Listening Skills and Blocks
- Handling Non-Standard and Out of Scope Requests
- Dealing with Difficult Customer Situations
- Managing Time and Tasks in a Customer Service Environment
- Analyzing a Customer SWOT
This session is from 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM in the Schmidt Training and Technology Center. Lunch will be provided. Sign up!