Congratulations to the 2021-2022 League for Innovation in the Community College League Excellence Award Winners at Reading Area Community College
The League for Innovation in the Community College is an international organization with a mission to cultivate innovation in the community college environment.
The League’s Innovation of the Year Awards were devised as a way to recognize significant innovations at board and alliance member colleges. These innovations reflect significant achievements and the continuing renewal of the spirit of innovation and experimentation upon which the League was founded.
The award honors faculty, staff, and administrators who have created and implemented innovative programs, practices, partnerships, policies, and activities that improve the institution’s ability to serve students and the community.
This year, the winners from Reading Area Community College are:
- Auria Bradley, Director, Continuing Education
- Diane Conrad, Faculty, English
- Brenda Creasy, Scholarship Coordinator, Foundation for RACC
- Lynette Davis, Faculty, STEM
- Anthony DeMarco, Vice President, College Advancement, and Executive Director, Foundation for RACC
- Dan Glass, Senior Academic Advisor and Completion Coach
- Yvonne Hall, Administrative Assistant, Academic Affairs
- RuthAnn Heaney, Records/Financial Aid Assistant
- Jay Hyneman, Manager, Accounts Receivable
- Marty Kelly, Webmaster
- Kristen Marcinko, Assistant Director, Community and Academic Partnerships
- Steven Mathews, Instructional Technology Specialist
- Tracey Rudnick, CRM Administrator
- Brian Schell, Associate Dean, Communications, Arts, and Humanities
- Anthony Vega, Faculty, Art