The job postings in the following list need to be filled immediately. If interested in a position, please apply as soon as possible.
- Adjunct Nursing Program Instructors
- Assistant Director/Faculty PN Program
- Director of Marketing and Communications
- Enrollment Services Coordinator
- Faculty - Nursing
- Faculty - Nursing (specialized)
- Secretary - Professional Development, Academic Affairs
- Sr. Academic Advisor - Retention Specialist and Completion Coach
Reading Area Community College welcomes Diversity in terms of race, ethnicity, age, class, gender, ability, sexual orientation, and belief system among others. As an institution, we value and respect diversity; therefore, it is important for students, faculty, staff, and administrators to understand differences, to interact effectively with others, and to prepare for the demands of a globalized world. As an open admission institution, RACC serves students of all levels of academic preparedness.
Career Opportunities Listing
Note: All listed salaries are nonnegotiable.