The job postings in the following list need to be filled immediately. If interested in a position, please apply as soon as possible.
- Adjunct Fundamentals of Speech Instructor
- Adjunct Nursing RN and LPN Program Instructors Pool
- Adjunct Reading Specialist Instructor
- Assistant Dean (Social Science/Human Services Division)
- RN Faculty - Nursing (specialized) Maternal Child Health/Surgical- 2 positions
- RN Faculty - Nursing- 2 Positions
Reading Area Community College welcomes Diversity in terms of race, ethnicity, age, class, gender, ability, sexual orientation, and belief system among others. As an institution, we value and respect diversity; therefore, it is important for students, faculty, staff, and administrators to understand differences, to interact effectively with others, and to prepare for the demands of a globalized world. As an open admission institution, RACC serves students of all levels of academic preparedness.
Career Opportunities Listing
Note: All listed salaries are nonnegotiable.