Enroll at RACC this summer and win a Dell Laptop!
Any student who enrolls in six credits or more for summer 2018 classes will be entered to win a Dell Latitude 3490 Laptop (14” screen, 8 GB). Three years of basic tech support included. Laptop is courtesy of PSECU. Legal information*
• Students must register by May 31, 2018. This includes courses in any summer session.
• Students who have already registered will be included in the drawing.
Stay on track to graduate and lighten your fall course load by taking summer classes at RACC.
Registration for summer classes is now open! Courses are available both in person at the main campus and online. Many of our classes only meet two days a week giving you more time to enjoy your summer. We offer several sessions, including five-week accelerated terms. Enrollment is on-going with classes starting in May and June.
Guest students, save money and time by taking a RACC course and transferring it back to your home institution.
Summer Sessions lasting for 5, 8 and 10 weeks
Summer 1: May 21st - June 21st | 5 week accelerated online
Summer 2: May 21st - July 26th | 10 week online and in person
Summer 3: June 11th - August 2nd | 8 week online and in person
Summer 4: June 25th - July 26th | 5 week accelerated online
Are you enrolled full-time at another school and looking to stay on track this by getting some general education classes out of the way? We can help you with that. Enroll at RACC as a guest student and transfer your credits to your main institution.
- Apply for Admission
- Take the placement test
- Meet with an academic advisor to select your courses and get registered
- Get started now!
Three easy steps to register:
- Sign into myRACC
- Review your program requirements and determine what courses you need
- Select "Self-Service/WebAdvisor" in the left-hand navigation.
- Select "Advising Summary" in Self-Service
- Your Advising summary will display what courses are completed, in progress, or still needed
- Select your courses and register through Self-Service
*The winner will receive the Dell Laptop two weeks after the start of their summer courses, and must be enrolled in six credits at the time of drawing. Summer 1: May 21st - June 21st | 5-week accelerated online. Summer 2: May 21st - July 26th | 10-week online and in person. Summer 3: June 11th - August 2nd | 8 week online and in person. Summer 4: June 25th - July 26th | 5-week accelerated online.