Stay on track to graduate and lighten your fall course load by taking summer classes at RACC.
Registration for summer classes is now open! Courses are available both in person at the main campus and online. Many of our classes only meet two days a week giving you more time to enjoy your summer. We offer several sessions, including five-week accelerated terms. Enrollment is on-going with classes starting in May and June.
Guest students, save money and time by taking a RACC course and transferring it back to your home institution.
Summer Sessions lasting for 5, 8 and 10 weeks
Summer 1: May 20th - June 20th | 5 week accelerated online
Summer 2: June 10th - August 16th | 10 week online and in person
Summer 3: June 10th - August 1st | 8 week online and in person
Summer 4: June 24th - July 25th | 5 week accelerated online
Are you enrolled full-time at another school and looking to stay on track this by getting some general education classes out of the way? We can help you with that. Enroll at RACC as a guest student and transfer your credits to your main institution.
- Apply for Admission
- Take the placement test
- Meet with an academic advisor to select your courses and get registered
- Get started now!
Three easy steps to register:
- Sign into myRACC
- Review your program requirements and determine what courses you need
- Select "Self-Service/WebAdvisor" in the left-hand navigation.
- Select "Advising Summary" in Self-Service
- Your Advising summary will display what courses are completed, in progress, or still needed
- Select your courses and register through Self-Service