Accelerated, eight-week evening courses at our additional location in Sinking Spring and online.
Online, in the classroom, or both, a quality education is now closer to home.
Choose from over fifty classes offered at convenient times. Hybrid (combined face to face and online) and traditional classes offered during the late afternoon/early evening hours which meet only once or twice a week, allowing you to fit college into your busy schedule. Fully online courses are available as well.
Featuring new business and criminal justice courses!
- Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Intro to Business, and Intro to Communications
- Law Enforcement System, American Legal System, American Government, Psychology, and Sociology
Dates and information for upcoming terms
Spring Sessions lasting for 8 and 15 weeks
- Module 1 (8 week accelerated) January 21 - March 12
- Module 2 (8 week accelerated) March 16 - May 12
- Module 3 (15 week in-person and online) January 21 - May 12
- Apply for Admission
- Take the placement test
- Meet with an academic advisor to select your courses and get registered
- View the classroom map
Three easy steps to register:
- Sign into myRACC
- Review your program requirements and determine what courses you need.
- Select "Self-Service/WebAdvisor" in the left-hand navigation.
- Select "Advising Summary" in Self-Service
- Your Advising summary will display what courses are completed, in progress, or still needed
- Select your courses and register through Self-Service