|Monday||8AM - 5PM|
|Tuesday||10AM - 4PM|
|Wednesday||9AM - 7PM|
|Thursday||9AM - 5PM|
|Friday||1PM - 4PM|
|Sunday - ONLINE ONLY||10AM - 5PM|
|Questions? Call 610-372-4721 x5129 or
The Writing Studio
The place to go if you:
- Are looking for assistance in writing papers in any of your courses.
- Need help in reviewing lecture notes and research formats.
- Want assistance on punctuation, developing a thesis, understanding plagiarism, using MLA and APA formats or reviewing difficult language concepts.
- Are searching for a quiet place to refine your writing skills.
- Are interested in relaxing by engaging in comfort journaling.
The Studio is staffed by friendly professional tutors, faculty and peer tutors who truly love writing and helping others to write with clarity. Tutoring services are free and available on a walk-in basis. If desired, students can schedule an appointment for a specific time.
Can't make it to the tutoring center? Submit your paper for our review! A tutor will read your paper and make comments about your thesis, organization, use of sources, style, clarity, and grammar. Tutors do not edit or proofread papers. Your paper will be sent back via email within 24 hours.