|Monday and Thursday||7:30AM - 5PM|
|Tuesday and Wednesday||7:30AM - 6:30PM|
|Friday||7:30AM - 1PM|
|Saturday and Sunday||Closed|
The Writing Studio
The place to go if you:
- Are looking for assistance in writing papers in any of your courses.
- Need help in reviewing lecture notes and research formats.
- Want assistance on punctuation, developing a thesis, understanding plagiarism, using MLA and APA formats or reviewing difficult language concepts.
- Are searching for a quiet place to refine your writing skills.
- Are interested in relaxing by engaging in comfort journaling.
The Studio is staffed by friendly professional tutors, faculty and peer tutors who truly love writing and helping others to write with clarity. Tutoring services are free and available on a walk-in basis. If desired, students can schedule an appointment for a specific time.
For more information contact Tutoring Center Coordinator, Suzanne Christie at 610-607-6248.
Need some help with writing assignments but can’t find the time to come to The Writing Studio? Now you can get help online!
If you need a place to hang out and do homework, print research papers or meet with a study group, then come to B209. Grab a free snack and a spot to work on your assignments. There is a study group in Business Math and Accounting which meets regularly in the Study Zone. Call ext. 6248 for more details.