Academic Support: NetTutor
Online tutoring is available for all sections of accounting, business, economics, and information technology courses, along with online sections of math and science courses. You can meet with a tutor virtually through Canvas when a tutor is available or drop off a question to receive feedback later.
After you login to Canvas and selecting your class, you should see an option called NetTutor on the left side of your screen.
To Meet with a Live Tutor Virtually
- Click NetTutor, on the left side of your screen. You will see a green and yellow dashboard looking something like the image to the right.
- Click Meet with a Live Tutor. You'll be directed to a new screen telling you when the next tutor is available.
- Once the tutor is available, you'll be put into an online room. You can chat with the tutor, talk using your computer's microphone, or have a video conference.
- After the session, you will be able to access a recording anytime by clicking on the Locker.
If you prefer, you can also drop off a question to receive an answer later.
- Click NetTutor, on the left side of your screen
- Click Drop off a Question
- Follow the prompts on your screen to enter your question information.
- Then, click Submit.
Your question will be answered at the tutor's earliest availability. You will be able to access the feedback by clicking on the Locker.
Questions or Need Help