Register today for Spring and Summer classes at RACC to make sure you have a schedule that works for you.
Registration for Spring and Summer classes is now open! Many of our classes are offered both in person, on the Main Campus and at our additional location in Sinking Spring, and online, giving you the choice of whichever you prefer. We offer several sessions, including 8 week accelerated terms. Enrollment is on-going with classes starting in March.
Here are the dates and information for upcoming terms:
Spring Sessions lasting for 8 weeks
- Spring - 8 week accelerated
- March 19th (at our additional location in Sinking Spring and online)
Summer Sessions lasting for 5, 8 and 10 weeks
- Summer 1 - 5 weeks
- May 21st - June 26th
- Summer 2 - 10 weeks
- May 21st - July 31st
- Summer 3 - 8 weeks
- June 11th - August 7th
- Summer 4 - 5 weeks
- June 25th - July 31st
- Apply for Admission
- Take the placement test
- Meet with an academic advisor to select your courses and get registered
- Get started now!
Three easy steps to register:
- Sign into MyRACC
- Review your program requirements and determine what courses you need
- Under WebAdvisor Quicklinks, select Advising Summary
- Your Advising summary will display what courses are completed, in progress, or still needed
- Select your courses and register (learn how)
Are you enrolled full-time at another school and looking to stay on track this by getting some general education classes out of the way? We can help you with that, too. Enroll at RACC as a guest student and transfer your credits to your main institution.
That’s it, you're all set!
If unsure of what courses you need, the following resources may help:
If you receive an error message that is preventing registration, please contact the Record’s Office in B107 / 610-607-6243 or the Advising Center at 610-607-6245.