Register today for classes at RACC to make sure you have a schedule that works for you.
Registration for summer and fall classes is now open. Many of our classes are offered both in person, on the main campus, our additional location in Sinking Spring, and online; giving you the choice of whichever you prefer. We offer several sessions, including eight week accelerated terms. Enrollment is on-going with classes starting in May, June, August and September.
View our course offerings
View all courses available or by semesters below.
Dates and information for upcoming terms
Fall Sessions lasting for 10 and 14 weeks
Fall: August 24th - December 7th | 14 week in person and online
Fall 2: September 16th - December 7th | 10 week in person and online
- Apply for Admission
- Take the placement test
- Meet with an academic advisor to select your courses and get registered
- Get started now!
Three easy steps to register:
- Sign into myRACC
- Review your program requirements and determine what courses you need
- Select "Self-Service/WebAdvisor" in the left-hand navigation.
- Select "Advising Summary" in Self-Service
- Your Advising summary will display what courses are completed, in progress, or still needed
- Select your courses and register through Self-Service
Are you enrolled full-time at another school and looking to stay on track this by getting some general education classes out of the way? We can help you with that, too. Enroll at RACC as a guest student and transfer your credits to your main institution.
That’s it, you're all set!
If unsure of what courses you need, the following resources may help:
If you receive an error message that is preventing registration, please contact the Record’s Office in B107 / 610-607-6243 or the Advising Center in B209 / 610-607-6245.