Spring Open House PLUS!
Saturday, March 2nd | 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Berks Hall Lobby
- Visit with faculty
- Learn about our associate degree, technical training, career and literacy programs
- Meet with an advisor to discuss your four-year degree pathway options
- Get your financial aid questions answered
- Learn about our student clubs and organizations
- PLUS take the placement test* or complete a placement evaluation with one of our admissions representatives!
*Check-in for placement testing will close at 12:00 PM and a valid photo ID is required. Bring your high school/college transcripts or standardized test scores (AP/SAT/ACT) to complete a placement evaluation.
Free parking is available in the Front & Washington Streets garage.