Miller Center Work-Study
15 per week
$10.00 per hour
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
1. Under the direction of the Miller Center Technical Coordinator, the participant will assist in supporting the Miller Center performance and school events.
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities; however, they will coordinate the workflow of work-study students and provide a mentorship role.
1. Aptitude to learn new techniques and be solution-focused.
2. The participant should be able to work flexible hours including nights and weekends.
3. Interest in learning about live theatre and working within aspects of technical theatre.
4. Experience with live theater is not necessary.
5. Capability to lift 40lbs
6. Have a valid driver’s license
(610)372-4721 Ext. 5205
Work-Study Job Details