Send a cover letter, resume, and three (3) professional references, to email@example.com
Please indicate the job code HP-RESCLI in the subject line of your email.
After sending in your documents, please fill out the online Job Applicant Identifier form. RACC is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with government regulations we are required to record numbers of job applicants by sex and ethnic category. We ask that you indicate your race or national origin and sex, but you are not required to provide this information. This information will not be kept with your application and will be used only in accordance with state and federal regulations.
If you are chosen for this position, a background check will be required. Full details regarding the background check are available here.
|Title:||Clinical / Laboratory Adjunct Faculty - Respiratory Care Program|
|Apply by date:||
Open Until Filled
$975 per credit hour
Clinical/Laboratory Adjunct Faculty for the Respiratory Care Program as part of our Health Professions Division is needed to teach and evaluate freshman and sophomore students on Thursdays from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm during the 2022 Spring semester in the on-campus clinical lab as well as off-campus clinical sites. Traveling is required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience Required:
• Qualified candidate must hold a valid Registered Respiratory Therapy (RRT) credential and current state license
• Have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience as a Registered Respiratory Therapist with at least two (2) years in clinical respiratory care
• Have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience teaching either as an appointed faculty member in a CoARC-accredited respiratory care program or as a clinical instructor/ preceptor for students of such programs
• Hold a minimum Bachelor's degree in Respiratory Care or healthcare related field
• Experience in higher education preferred