Send a cover letter, resume, and three (3) professional references, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the job code ES-RSCPR in the subject line of your email.
After sending in your documents, please fill out the online Job Applicant Identifier form. RACC is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with government regulations we are required to record numbers of job applicants by sex and ethnic category. We ask that you indicate your race or national origin and sex, but you are not required to provide this information. This information will not be kept with your application and will be used only in accordance with state and federal regulations.
If you are chosen for this position, a background check will be required. Full details regarding the background check are available here.
|Title:||Registration Specialist - CPR Program|
|Apply by date:||
$12.50 per hour
Working hours for this position consist of a 15 hour week (between the hours of 7:30 am to 5:00 pm.) Monday through Friday. These hours are to be spread over a five-day work week and may require occasional evening hours. The hours may be modified based on the needs of the Career Training Programs.
Provides support to the Career Training, Community Education, & Professional Development’s Nurse Aide and Dental programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Performs essential tasks the CPR program including, but not limited to, creating course sections, updating course/module information, and ensuring accuracy of data records.
- Creates and provides CPR Identification Cards using appropriate software and applications.
- Proofreads and updates basic information in brochures and flyers, under the direction of the Coordinator of the CPR program and/ or the Healthcare Coordinator and Director of Career Training, Community Education & Professional Development.
- Screens visitors and provides receptionist communication for CPR program.
- Provides accurate and detailed information to prospective students.
- Assists with responding to prospective student or community requests for CPR training and sends out information as needed.
- Updates current schedules, catalogs, and other printed or online materials.
- Assists with preparing classroom materials, brochures, and flyers for CPR program.
- Assists with ordering of supplies.
- Provides student tours during orientation.
- Maintain accurate student attendance records and ensure that attendance is submitted to funding sources as required.
- Provide clerical assistance to CPR coordinator(s) and designated staff members.
- Maintain confidentiality of records.
- Other related duties as assigned
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma or GED required. Associates degree a plus. Bilingual: English/Spanish preferred.
Occasional travel for job fairs and other local job-related travel is necessary; employee must have access to ready transportation.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Database software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Other Skills and Abilities:
Must have strong interpersonal skills to interface with a variety of students and potential students.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.,