Send a cover letter, resume, and three (3) professional references, to email@example.com
Please indicate the job code WD-DAINS in the subject line of your email.
After sending in your documents, please fill out the online Job Applicant Identifier form. RACC is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with government regulations we are required to record numbers of job applicants by sex and ethnic category. We ask that you indicate your race or national origin and sex, but you are not required to provide this information. This information will not be kept with your application and will be used only in accordance with state and federal regulations.
If you are chosen for this position, a background check will be required. Full details regarding the background check are available here.
|Title:||Instructors-Workforce Development Programming|
|Apply by date:||
The Schmidt Training and Technology Center is seeking part-time contract Instructors to support our expanded Workforce Development Programming. Ideal candidates are industry professionals with recent technical and/or business management experience. Areas of expertise include:
- Data Analytics: Develop and lead workshops focused on the application of statistical techniques to obtain actionable insights for making smart business decisions. Uncovering hidden patterns, unknown correlations, trends, and any other useful business information.
- Computer-Aided Design (AutoCAD, Fusion, SolidWorks, Revit)
- Additive Manufacturing, 3D Printing
- Cisco Network Administration
- Project Management
- ServSafe Food Safety
- Commercial Drones: FAA Part 107 Test Prep
Candidates must be available to teach Monday through Friday during business hours and have flexibility to travel to local business facilities.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited Institution preferred. In lieu of Bachelor’s degree, significant industry experience may be considered. Substantive business and management experience in topical areas required.