You are considered a returning student if you were previously enrolled at RACC but have not attended for at least one year (365 days). Returning students are required to follow the catalog and academic requirements in place when they return. Follow these steps to ensure a smooth return to RACC!
- Complete the admissions application. There is no fee to apply to the college.
- Submit your most current transcripts from any high school or college you've attended, or any exam (ACT, SAT, or AP) you have taken since you were last enrolled at RACC. Transcripts should be mailed to:
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid - FAFSA - if you want to apply for financial aid. If you need help with your FAFSA, visit Financial Aid in Berks Hall room 107.
- If you are required to take the placement test, prepare for your placement test, then complete your test on your scheduled day. Call 610-607-6224 or 610-372-4721 ext. 5128 if you have questions about the placement test requirement or to schedule a placement test.
- Meet with an advisor to plan and register for your classes. To schedule an appointment with an advisor in your major, please contact the Assistant Dean of your division or schedule an appointment at the Advising Center by calling 610-607-6245. If it has been 2 or more years since your last enrollment at RACC, you will not be able to register until you have met with an advisor.
- Pay tuition and fees by the tuition due dates.
- Obtain your student photo ID and parking tag from the campus security office in the lobby of Penn Hall (Campus Map).
- Purchase books at the Campus Bookstore.
Reading Area Community College
10 South 2nd Street, Box 1706
Reading, PA 19603
Submit electronic transcripts here.