Course Registration and Help
Note: The most up-to-date classes are located on WebAdvisor.
- When you get to the WebAdvisor homepage, click on the 'Community Education' link.
- Select the "Register and Pay for Community Education Classes" link in order to search for a class.
- EASY SEARCH: Select only the drop-down box next to "Topic Code" to find the class for which you would like to register and click "Submit".
- Select the course that you wish to register for and click the "Submit" button.
- Enter your information and click "Submit".
Catalogs, Schedules and Forms
- Workforce and Ecomomic Community Education Course Catalog - Fall 2014- PDF 1.82 MB
- Workforce and Economic Development/Community Education Registration Form - PDF 389 KB
For more information contact 610-607-6231