Current Course Offerings
Courses, workshops and conferences are provided to meet the educational needs of the health care community. Programs deal with a variety of topics such as current trends and issues, clinical updates, safety, legal and ethical issues. Programs are varied and are provided for any individual employed in health care.
- Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Professional, March/April 2014 - More… PDF 167 KB
- American Heart Association BLS & Discipline Instructor Course, April/June 2014 - More… PDF 137 KB
- HeartSaver First Aid w/CPR and AED, Jan/Feb/March 2014 - More… PDF 69 KB
- IV Venipuncture Course - PDF 60 KB
- PICC Management Course - PDF 60 KB
- Healthcare for the Patient with an Autism Spectrum Disorder - PDF 62 KB
Reading Area Community College is proud to offer CPR training online through the American Heart Association.
RACC will provide your group or business with CPR certification off campus. Our certified instructors offer a variety of training options tailored to fit your needs. For details and availability call the training center at 610-607-6220 or email LMaugerKulp@RACC.edu.
If you have any questions about the courses call:
Reading Area Community College
Community Education Department - 610-607-6220.