Command Spanish Language Training
Reading Area Community College is partnering with Command Spanish to offer online Spanish classes for businesses that want to improve the bilingual skills of their employees.
Command Spanish for Nursing
ZHEC-200-300 (8 contact hrs.) $225
8:30 AM–12:30 PM Saturdays, March 21 and 28, 2015
This course is a comprehensive treatment of the language used by all nursing staff working in a healthcare setting. The goal is to prepare non-Spanish speaking staff to use functional Spanish language skills to communicate professionally with Spanish-speaking patients and their families. It includes a student manual and audio CDs.
To register for this course, contact Michele Furdyna by calling 610-607-6234.
Reading Area Community College is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the PA State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
In addition to the on-site course at RACC, Command Spanish e-Training Programs enhance communication in the work environment by minimizing or removing language barriers. Other benefits include increased safety, better employee job performance and better service to customers in the Hispanic community. Finally, because it's online, you can receive cost-effective instruction without leaving your home or office.
Here is a listing of Command Spanish® e-Training courses available:
- Command Spanish for Dental Hygienists ($69)
- Command Spanish for Dentists ($69)
- Command Spanish for Respiratory Therapists ($69)
- Spanish for Law Enforcement Officers ($69)
- Spanish for Construction Supervisors ($69)
- Spanish for the Community ($69)
- Spanish for Pharmacy Personnel ($69)
- Spanish for Hospital Nurses ($69) EARN CE's*
- Spanish for Medical Office Nursing ($69) EARN CE's*
- Spanish for Physicians ($69)
- Spanish for Library Personnel ($69)
- Spanish for Real Estate Sales ($69)
- Spanish for School Teachers ($69)
- Spanish for Travel ($69)
- Spanish for Emergency Medical Services ($69)
- Spanish for Physical Therapy ($69) EARN CE's*
Command Spanish®, Inc. and ALLEGRA Learning Solutions are co-providing these online courses. ALLEGRA Learning Solutions is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nursing Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. ALLEGRA Learning Solutions courses are acceptable for CE contact hours in all states.
Registration and Certification
Visit the Command Spanish website for more information and to register for any of the classes listed above.
Upon completion of each course, the learner will have immediate access to and be able to print his or her own personalized Certificate of Completion.
For questions about Command Spanish training, please contact Michele Furdyna with questions by calling 610-607-6234.
All programs are based on our exclusive Language Power-Lock System™.