The Academic Testing Center is located within The Yocum Library but is on a different schedule. It opens after the semester begins. For the 2013 Fall Session, the opening day is Sunday, September 8.
Students must register for these tests at the Service Desk on the 2nd floor of The Yocum Library at least ONE HOUR prior to the closing of the Testing Center. Students must present a picture ID when registering.
|Sunday||1:30pm - 4:30pm|
|Monday||12:30pm - 8:00pm|
|Tuesday||9:30am - 3:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:30am - 3:00pm|
|Thursday||12:30pm - 8:00pm|
|Friday||9:30am - 12:00pm|
|Saturday||9:30am - 1:30pm|
- Picture ID must be presented when registering for tests in the Academic Testing Center.
- Children under 18 are not allowed in the Academic Testing Center and must be supervised by an adult at all times in The Yocum Library.
- No foods or drinks are allowed in the Academic Testing Center.
- No cellular phones are allowed in the Academic Testing Center.
- No sound equipment and/or headphones are allowed in the Academic Testing Center (disposable earplugs are available to block distracting sounds).
- Students must use scrap paper provided by Academic Testing Center.
- No testing materials (including, but not limited to, test questions, test instructions, student tests, drafts, practice or working notes) are to be removed from the Academic Testing Center by students.
- Additional supplies such as calculators or dictionaries are allowed only when specified by teachers on Academic Testing Center forms.
- Students cannot leave the Academic Testing Center during tests.
- Students cannot return to the Academic Testing Center to finish tests at a later time unless their instructors have made such arrangements.
- Students should contact their instructors, rather than library staff, to find out if their tests have been placed in the Academic Testing Center.