The Yocum Library has several rooms that can be used by RACC students, staff, and faculty. Classrooms in the Humanities Center of The Yocum Library building are reserved through the office of the Vice President of Academic Affairs and the 4th floor of the library is reserved through the Office of the President.
The Director of Library Services administers the public use of Rooms Y103 and Y301(The Tower Room). These rooms can be used by RACC students, staff, and faculty for educational, cultural, intellectual, or charitable activities. Public areas of The Yocum Library cannot be used for meetings.
RACC students, staff, and faculty can reserve Rooms Rooms Y103 and Y301(The Tower Room) by submitting a Room Reservation form online. Requests must be made 7 days in advance using the online Yocum Library Room Reservation form. Blocks of time can be reserved in these rooms in compliance with the following policies:
- Rooms cannot be reserved for individual use.
- Groups larger than 12 cannot be accommodated in the Library.
- Groups can reserve a room for no more than 3 hours and for no more than 2 times a week.
- Groups must cancel a room reservation if it is no longer needed. If groups do not arrive to use rooms within 15 minutes of scheduled use time, the rooms are reopened to public use.
- No admission can be charged.
- Groups are responsible for any damage to the room during its use.
- Additions to or alterations of equipment, systems, or walls, flooring, furniture, etc., are not allowed.
- Meetings may not use the wording at The Yocum Library in any advertisement unless permission has been granted by the Director of Library Services.
- The Yocum Library reserves the right to cancel a reservation if the space is needed by the College.
- Requests are accepted for one term only.