The Multicultural/International Club is a club open to all students attending Reading Area Community College.
The M/I Club’s mission is to welcome and celebrate the culture of all individuals on the RACC campus and beyond. In addition, through education of the entire RACC community, the club will promote respect and cultural competency/proficiency of all individuals.
What We Do:
- Help new international students in adjusting to a different environment
- Host the Multicultural/International Festival
- Bus Trips
- Host Guest Speakers
- Foster connections between students
- Community Service
- Visit nearby attractions
General Club Meetings: Wednesdays, 3:30 - 4:30 in the Student Union Building's Raven's Perch (Z110)
- September 23: General meeting: Share your Music
- October 7: Business meeting
- October 21: General Meeting: Share your Food
- November 4: General Meeting: Share your Beliefs
- December 16: Business meeting
Special Club Events:
October 20, 2015: Immigrants' Rights and Resources Symposium
9:30 - 1:00 in the Ravens Lounge.
Free to all students, faculty and staff.
March 23, 2016: International Festival
Schmidt Training and Technology from 11:00am - 2:00pm
|Secretary||Evany De La Rosa|
|Treasurer||Rainy Leonor Lake|
|Co-Advisor||Dawn Gieringer||Co-Advisor||Angelica M. Rojo-Monserrate|
Contact: Dawn Gieringer
610-372-4721 ext. 5252
Contact: Angelica M. Rojo-Monserrate
610-372-4721 ext. 5289