Computer labs in Penn Hall and Berks Hall are available for current RACC students only. Students are required to display their RACC ID card in the card holders provided on top of the monitors at all times when using the computer labs.
Penn Hall, Room 131 (1st Floor)
Summer 2014 Semester Hours - August 1-21:
- Monday-Thursday: 10:00am-3:00pm
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: 10:00am-3:00pm
- Sunday: Closed (use Yocum Library)
Fall 2014 Semester Hours - August 25-December 11
- Monday-Thursday: 8:00am-9:30pm
- Friday: 10:00am-5:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am-4:00pm
- Sunday: 1:30-4:30pm in Yocum Library
*Times are subject to change*
Ken Sheetz, Computer Labs Manager, P116, extension 5162
Watch for Fall 2014 hours to be announced.
Computer Lab Rules
- No food or drinks are permitted in the computer labs.
- No children are allowed in the computer labs.
- Please see the lab assistant when encountering any type of PC or printer problem. Do not continue to send the print job if your document does not print. Seek help!
- Check the schedule for classroom meeting times. Students will not be permitted in the classroom during scheduled classes.
- Please clean up your area after working.
- Please answer cell phones outside of the computer lab.