Course Registration and Help
HELP: The most up-to-date classes are located on WebAdvisor.
- When you get to the WebAdvisor homepage, click on the 'Community Education' link.
- Select the "Register and Pay for Community Education Classes" link in order to search for a class.
- EASY SEARCH: Select only the drop-down box next to "Topic Code" to find the class for which you would like to register and click "Submit".
- Select the course that you wish to register for and click the "Submit" button.
- Enter your information and click "Submit".
- Community Education Course Catalog - Winter/Spring 2014- PDF 2.39 MB
- Workforce and Economic Development/Community Education Registration Form - PDF 389 KB
Registration for Act 48 Credits
Educators seeking to maintain their Pennsylvania instructional certification may qualify to receive ACT 48 credits upon successful completion of credit courses at RACC. To request that your hours be reported to the Pennsylvania Department of Education, you must submit a completed ACT 48 Registration Form to the Record’s office located in Berks Hall, room 107. Download Act 48 Form - PDF 90 KB
For more information contact 610-607-6231