Step-by-step Enrollment for Transient Students

You are a transient student if you will be an active student at another college or university while taking specific courses at RACC to be transferred to your other college. Because applying as a transient student involves getting some paperwork from your other school, it's important that you follow these steps to ensure a smooth start to your semester at RACC!

  1. Complete the admissions application. There is no fee to apply to the college.
    1. Online Application (must be completed in a browser other than Google Chrome)
    2. To request a paper application, please contact the Welcome and Information Center at 610-607-6224.
    3. Request Additional Information
  2. Review our course offerings.
  3. Complete the Permission to Transfer Form. Once the form has been signed by the designated official at your current college or university, return the form to Enrollment Services. Once we receive your form, we will register you for your requested courses on a space-available basis.
  4. Pay tuition and fees by the tuition due dates.
  5. Obtain your student photo ID and parking tag from the campus security office in the lobby of Penn Hall (Campus Map).
  6. Purchase books at the Campus Bookstore.

View our full checklist for first-time students.