We can provide accommodations to students with disabilities as early as the placement test, but it's up to you to get started. Follow these steps to ensure a smooth start to your first semester!
- Complete the admissions application. There is no fee to apply to the college.
- Submit your most current transcripts (high school and/or home school evaluations). If you've taken ACT, SAT, or AP exams, you should have those scores sent to RACC, as well as transcripts from
any other college you have attended. Transcripts should be mailed to:
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid - FAFSA - if you want to apply for financial aid. If you need help with your FAFSA, visit Financial Aid in Berks Hall room 107.
- Contact Disability Services at 610-607-6245 to schedule an appointment to discuss your disability documentation with the disability staff prior to scheduling your placement test.
- Schedule your placement test.
- Prepare for your placement test, then complete your test on your scheduled day.
Reading Area Community College
10 South 2nd Street, Box 1706
Reading, PA 19603
Submit electronic transcripts here.
If you attended RACC previously, you may not need to resubmit your transcripts. Please call 610-607-6224 to talk with an Enrollment Services staff person about your records.