We can provide accommodations to students with disabilities as early as the placement test, but it's up to you to get started. Follow these steps to ensure a smooth start to your first semester!
- Complete the admissions application. There is no fee to apply to the college.
- Submit your most current transcripts (high school and/or home school evaluations). Transcripts should be mailed to:
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid - FAFSA - if you want to apply for financial aid. If you need help with your FAFSA, visit Financial Aid in Berks Hall room 107.
- Contact Disability Services at 610-607-6245 to schedule an appointment to discuss your disability documentation with the disability staff prior to scheduling your placement test.
- Schedule your placement test.
- Prepare for your placement test, then complete your test on your scheduled day.
- Register for and attend RACC Ready.
- Meet with a disability staff person to schedule your classes and to discuss appropriate accommodations.
- Pay tuition and fees by the tuition due dates.
- Obtain your student photo ID and parking tag from the campus security office in the lobby of Penn Hall (Campus Map).
- Purchase books at the Campus Bookstore.
Reading Area Community College
10 South 2nd Street, Box 1706
Reading, PA 19603
Electronic transcripts should be sent directly to Anna Hehn at email@example.com.
If you attended RACC previously, you may not need to resubmit your transcripts. Please call 610-607-6224 to talk with an Enrollment Services staff person about your records.
View our full checklist for first-time students.