Planning to transfer to Temple after completing your Associate Degree at RACC? RACC's dual admissions agreement with Temple can help make that dream possible!
The dual admissions agreement with Temple ensures that you will be accepted to Temple after completing an RACC Associate Degree if you meet the following conditions:
- Complete the Dual Admission Intent Form when you apply to RACC or before you complete 30 college credits. Students who start at RACC having completed more than 30 college credits at other colleges are not eligible.
- Graduate RACC with a minimum GPA of 2.3.
- Enroll at Temple within one year of graduating from RACC.
- Do not attend another college or university between graduating from RACC and enrolling at Temple.
- Meet all regular Temple admissions requirements, including application deadlines. ESL students who earn an associate degree and successfully complete English Composition will not need to take the TOEFL exam.
- This agreement applies to all Temple majors except for the following competitive majors: Art, Architecture, Music, Dance, Pharmacy, Nursing, and Health Information Management. These majors have additional admission requirements. See Temple's website for full listing of majors.
The Dual Admissions program offers these distinct advantages:
- Scholarship opportunities for great students.
- Application fee waiver when you submit the Dual Admission Information Form to apply.
- Official RACC transcripts sent for you along with your application to Temple.
Participation in the dual admissions program provides students with a variety of scholarship opportunities that are renewable for up to three years.
Full-time students can receive:
$1,000 academic scholarship to students with final 3.30-3.64 GPA
$2,000 academic scholarship to students with final 3.65-4.0 GPA
Part-time students registered with 6-11 Temple credits per semester can receive:
$500 academic scholarship to transfer students with final 3.30-3.64 GPA
$1,000 academic scholarship to students with final 3.65-4.0 GPA
Steps for Enrollment in Dual Admissions Program
- Visit the RACC Transfer Office to fill out a Dual Admission Intent Form before completing 30 college credits. You will be pre-screened to make sure you are eligible for the program.
- Within the semester you are accepted into the dual admission program, you will receive a conditional admission letter from Temple University.
- In the semester before you are planning to begin attending Temple University, you must pick up a Dual Admission application from the RACC Transfer Office. This form should be sent to Temple along with official RACC transcripts by June 1 for Fall admission or November 1 for Spring Admission.
- Request official transcripts from any other college you have attended, as well as from your high school.
- To be considered for a dual admission scholarship, a final transcript reflecting degree earned and final GPA must be sent from RACC to Temple Admissions.
Dual admissions agreements are non-binding for students. If you decide not to attend Temple after signing an Intent Form, you can cancel your dual admissions agreement by sending written notification to both Temple University and RACC.
To enroll in this program, please complete a Dual Admission Intent form which is available in the RACC Transfer Center in Berks Hall, Room 209.
For additional information, stop by the RACC Transfer Center or contact Temple Admissions at 215-204-6962.